Sunday, November 06, 2011

Best Smelling Smell You'll Ever Smell

I was just taking a shower and It's pretty late so I just wanted to shower and then get back into some warm clothes (it's freezing here in England right now). So I grabbed the shampoo that was sat in the corner of the shower and put some on my hair and began to wash my hair (as you do in the shower).

And my nose began to pick up the most AMAZING scent, it was sniff sniff sniffing away until I pinned down the scent was coming from the shampoo, it's got...

             'A selection of avocado oil from South Africa and macadamia oil from Australia where they are known to moisturise and revitalise damaged hair'

And if you haven't used this shampoo before you need to! It's by Timotei and it's the intense repair shampoo for dry and damaged hair, the smell it overwhelmingly yummy. I couldn't get enough of it, and even sitting here now after drying my  hair you can still smell it! 


Timotei Beauty Recipes Intense Repair Shampoo 300ml

So give it a try and tell me what you think of the smell, truly yummy or not for you?

Late night blogs and yummy smelling shampoo,


No comments:

Post a Comment