Monday, November 14, 2011

Autumn Wardrobe Essentials

I've always been a fan of basic tank tops with a coloured or patterned cardigan, I think that a plain top can be dressed up in so many different ways. That's why I purchased some new basic T-shirts from Matalan recently, they were so inexpensive and when I got them delivered they were amazing quality and fitted so so well, so I ordered some more in different colours.

I think these T-shirts are going to be such a great staple item and will be perfect for the Autumn months for layering and for pairing with cute jumpers and cardigans!








I also ordered some more detailed tops, one which is striped with the most gorgeous Autumnal colours and a sinched waist which is really flattering.


Also I got a cute top which is a cream colour with a lazer cut pattern all over it, and sparkly buttons which will look great through the Autumn and in Winter too. I think the cream colour with the silver sparkly buttons will be super nice for the Winter as that's exactly what I imagine Wintery clothes should look like, cute, warm colours with sparkle! ha ha


And what Autumn would be complete without a pretty coloured warm, snuggly hoody, this is the warmest, fluffiest and cuddliest hoody ever and it only cost me £10.00


Autumnal clothes and fluffy hoodies,





No comments:

Post a Comment