Thursday, October 20, 2011

Paint Yo' Nails

I had a delivery this morning and I was pretty excited because I knew I'd ordered some Barry M Nail Paints a few days ago... And it was them! YAY!



The first of the 8 gorgeous Nail Paints I brought was one of the new Nail Effects from Barry M and it's the Gold Foil one, it's number 320 and looks so nice and I'm so excited to use it.




The second Nail Paint I got was the other Nail Effect Foil one which is in a silver colour, so they're in a cute little foil pairing :) This one is number 319 and I'm even more excited for this one because as far as I'm concerned foil comes in silver, not gold! haha.




I also got green glitter which is number 298, I think this colour is a great festive, holiday season colour and I can't wait to pair it with a solid bright red Nail Paint. I think I'm going to use the glitter polishes I got as a 'feature nail' style, i'll paint all my nails one colour and then add glitter polish to one of my nails for an extra kick!




I also got another festive glitter polish, I got red glitter which is number 150. This would also look great on one nail with the rest a plain block red colour! 




One glitter polish which I've been wanting for months and months and months is Once Upon a Time which is number 210. And every single time I went to order some online this was the one which was sold out consistently! Which of course, made me want it even more so! But I have it now and I can't wait to use it.





Lavender is a gorgeous colour as it is but add some glitter and it's even better! This Barry M Nail Paint has a really chunky glitter and I'm expecting it to add a real chunky subtle spread of glitter to my 'feature nail' and I'm majorly excited to see how it looks on!




Penultimately is Silver Cascade, number 216, which is one of the Nail Paints that I am most excited to use, it is a truly amazing colour, it's like a silver, purple, red, green, gold, amazing glitter colour and if your going to try any try this one! It's gorgeous.




And finally... Hologram, this is the last of my brand new bunch and looks like the ideal polish to add ontop of any plain polish too add some sparkle and glam! It's number 244 and is a really sparky glitter which is in the same chunky glitter style as lavender. I can't wait to try this one just because I know it'll go with any colour at all.




So that was my newest eight purchases to add to my massive Barry M Nail Paint collection, which I will share with you on here soon! I've done a video on it before on YouTube, but it's definitely time for an updated Nail Varnish Collection! :)



Have a Great Day With Yo' Painted Nails..

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment