Thursday, March 01, 2012

Up Too Late!


This is the reason I was up until midnight last night, ha ha! I recently bought this book on amazon.co.uk because of a video Elle Fowler filmed mentioning it, when she read the blurb on the back of the book it sounded amazing and that second I went to amazon and bought it!

It really is an amazing book (hence the reason I was up half the night reading it). I'm paying for it today though as I've just filmed my February Favourites video and my brain was all over the place, I couldn't get a straight sentence out. If i drank coffee, today would definitely be a day for a tonne of coffee ha ha ha! 

I'm currently sitting here writing this blog post, about to edit and upload my Favourites video with a glass of diet coke to keep me awake and The Social Network on in the background, but I still can't stop myself yawning!

Have a great day, and don't stay up too late reading! (Pinch, Punch First Day Of The Month!)


No comments:

Post a Comment